Jackson Hogg is supporting a global metal manufacturer in their search for an Account Controller to work alongside a well-established team supporting the smooth running of a just-in-time facility in the Northeast.
This Account Controller works alongside a shipping network, warehouse and in a fast-paced customer service environment so will require an individual who is calm under pressure but can react a high customer demand.
The role would include but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the on-time delivery of the supply base
- Checking customer supply chain arranging up to 2 months in advance of delivery
- Daily phone calls with suppliers
- Arrange, monitor, and verify the delivery performance.
- Checking loads for potential errors or damages
- Reduce old stock and help with cycle counts.
- Working closely with multiple teams across a close-knit business
If you have an eye for detail and would like to enter an established business anticipating and responding to customer needs and expectations with an adaptive approach, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Salary | Competitive
Contract | Permanent