Jackson Hogg is exclusively looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on 6 month fixed term contract based in Washington.
- Full time Accounts Assistant dealing primarily with Purchase Ledger for approximately 6 months
- 38 hours per week
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes for stock and non-stock purchases.
- Obtain relevant authorisation for non-stock invoices and code accurately.
- Scan purchase invoices to archive.
- Reconcile supplier accounts ensuring invoices are cleared from the system by payment or resolution of queries.
- Create supplier accounts and ensure all relevant information is accurately entered.
- Liaise with relevant departments to resolve supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Reconcile stock returns to supplier credit notes.
- Assist with monthly overhead analysis.
- Preparation of supplier BACS runs, obtaining authorisation for payment.
- Preparing domestic and international payments ensuring suppliers are paid within agreed terms.
- Update daily cash book records.
- Distributing sales invoices and credit notes to customers
- Allocation of cash receipts and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- General administrative duties.
- Provide ad hoc support and reporting to the finance team as required.
If you are available for an immediate start and think this role looks interesting then please get in touch!