Role: Application Developer
Working hours: 40 hour week – Manufacturing hours are 7:30am-4:00pm but flexible for this role around core 9am-4pm
- You will be part of a small but growing IT Tea
- They are looking to bring in-house the development, transformation and support of new and existing solutions and integrating them with existing and off-the-shelf solutions where appropriate.
- To achieve this they are looking for an additional Application Developer.
- Someone who has a bit less experienced, who is keen to learn and grow in a challenging and rewarding role.
- They are looking for someone who is eager to expand their IT skills, by playing a valuable role in the general development of Software Application and IS function across the business.
- You will developer and support in-house application
- You will support the development of IT functions and selection of appropriate technologies.
- You will need to understand the business needs and how they translate into system requirements
- You will work with businesses and their parties to develop and integrate applications
- You will support and maintain data and databases (Currently MySQL)
- They used to have to send Engineers to customers and take measurement of the doors and windows they wanted to build
- This application will allow customers to input their measurements into the website and the application will create a diagram of these measurements
- Once its ordered the manufactures will start to build based off the diagram produced.
Experience with the following:
- Confident coding skills
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Good interpersonal and customer skills
- Good general IT, communication and prioritisation skills
- Microservices approach
- Software unit testing
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
- API development experience
Experience with any of the below would be particularly beneficial:
- Web development
- Windows Server
- Application security
- 3% pension contribution
- 21 days holiday, rising to 25 with service, plus Bank Holidays