Area Field Sales Manager
Midlands, South West & Wales – Remote
Jackson Hogg are once again delighted to be supporting our client a well establish manufacturer in their search for an Area Field Sales Manager, who is responsible for managing and developing sales within their geographical area of operation.
The role requires an ambitious, persistent, energetic and committed individual who will be able to deliver great customer service and new successes.
• Maximise sales via strong focus on customer and area management
• Secure and new win business
• Demand creation & future proofing through development and maintenance of a healthy sales pipeline.
• Maintain CRM records for Area contacts and projects.
• Develop and implement strong closing techniques on projects
• Fostering key relationships with all customers with a primary focus on contractors and installers
We are keen to speak to candidate with:
- Strong technical and commercial background
- Direct experience of project sales
- Managing sales process end to end
- Territory sales experience
- Experience reading architectural/construction drawings and plans
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Experience in roof construction, facades, glazing
- Experience presenting to Specifiers/Architects
A full clean UK licence is essential in this role with the occasional overnight travel (approximately 4-5 nights per month) may be required. Working at heights will be required.
For full details and application, please send your CV to Rachel.email@example.com and Nham.firstname.lastname@example.org