Business Development Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Location: Bradford, hybrid/remote after training
Reporting to: CEO
Direct reports: None
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Jackson Hogg is pleased to be working with a pharmaceutical technology company that specializes in crystal and particle engineering technology that improves performance of existing medicines and challenges new therapeutic molecules to progress more efficiently from clinic to market. The company also develops their own products across a range of therapeutic areas and supports other pharmaceutical companies in their own development activities. Their clients include many global leaders in pharma, mid-sized organisations, small businesses, and virtual firms. They are seeking to appoint an experienced BDM that has a track record of securing clients and increasing business revenues in a technical B2B environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting new clients and winning new business to grow company revenue
- Strategic partner identification and management
- Key account management
- Strategic and business analysis
- Preparation for attendance at national and international conferences
- Project management of key programmes
- Licensing activities linked to progressing the business’ in-house pipeline of products
Skills and experience:
- Science background or B2B/technical sales experience.
- Warm and outgoing personality, with excellent relationship-building skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Sales or business development experience in Pharma or another Science sector would be advantageous.
- Salary negotiable DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employees also own 20% of the company and will share in its future success. After one year, staff are also eligible to receive employee share options providing them the opportunity to have a personal stake in a high growth company.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send a CV to email@example.com or get in touch on 07878858973 for more info.