Jackson Hogg are delighted to support our client in their search for a Bid Co-ordinator to complete non-pricing submission documents to deadline. The ideal candidate will be able to develop articulate and coherent responses to support PQQ and Tender submissions.
- Develop written content for PQQ’s and tenders to support the tender team in the production of high quality PQQ’s and tender documents.
- Produce graphics including diagrams, organisation charts etc.
- Support in the production and updating of case studies and project sheets.
- Working with various departments and divisions to ensure all material and content aligns with company strategic themes.
- Assisting with marketing tasks such as production of promotional literature, mailshots etc., where required.
- Assisting the marketing team with website updates, where required
- Coordinating the PQQ and tender process and supporting the Sales & Marketing Manager in the overall management of the PQQ and tender process.
- Assisting in the preparation of brochures, newsletters, mailshots including writing content.
- Maintain an up to date bid library with the latest technical bid content.
- Assisting with event and conference management, where required.
- Monitoring tender portals for prospective PQQ and tender opportunities and log and track information as appropriate.
- Support with the preparation of PowerPoint and other presentations
- Undertaking general administrative duties relevant to the position
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Experience working as a bid writer in construction, preferably modular
- Ideally at least 3 years’ experience in technical bid writing Excellent communication and writing skills
- Preferably experience of writing M&E technical bids
- An Engineering degree, either Mechanical or Electrical
- Construction experience, preferably modular, health-care would be desirable
For more information please contact Rachel.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information