Business Development Executive – Waste Management
Competitive package with uncapped earnings
Jackson Hogg are delighted to be supporting our client a reputable Business Solutions Consultancy in their search for an experienced Business Development Executive for their Waste Management operation.
This is a new role following a period of successful growth has led them to invest further, and continue their success into Waste Management.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience working within the Waste Management industry. The successful candidate will be operating on a national scale but will be located at the head office based in Newcastle.
Daily duties will involve prospecting for new customers as well as managing an existing customer base, nurturing and building strong relationships.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Proactively approach potential clients directly on a cold call basis
• Building and maintaining a customer pipeline
• To promote and present an in-depth proposal on the range of product and services including energy waste management, water services, merchant services and many more.
• Pricing and presenting to decision makers
• To gain Bills and a letter of authority (LOA) from the customer
• Ensure all information gathered for any customer is accurate and compliant
To be successful
• You will have at least 12 months experience in Waste Management
• Business to Business sales experience in a Target driven environment with ability to succeed
• Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual,
• Be able to generate business opportunities with confidence.
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time-keeping and organisational skills
• Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
• Competitive salary with uncapped earning potentials
• 31 Day Holiday Entitlement Inc Bank Hols + Birthday Holiday Day off
• Health Dental and Vision insurance
• Regular incentives
• Free Parking Main site
• Digital Perks
•Refer a friend
• Pension scheme
• Employee Discount scheme Gold Card.
Mon to Fri 8.30-5, early finish on Friday
All applications and enquiries to email@example.com or call 07455 164 254 for more information