As Business Development Manager you will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers, in line with long-term Company objectives.
Must possess a solid understanding of current business opportunities.
It is also essential to work closely with the internal teams.
All members of The Rudd Group are expected to demonstrate respect & dignity to one another always, and present a confident professional image of the company
We require a highly organised professional with good commercial acumen. Must be an excellent communicator who is self motivated.
- To manage existing designated customer accounts by channel.
- To build good working relationships with customers and ensure all requests are actioned in a timely manner.
- To manage company income and expenditure.
- To attend a daily depot morning meeting to discuss the previous days service calls and highlight any issues on your sites.
- To develop territory market share and to ensure the maximisation of profits to both our customers and the company.
- To ensure by direct liaison with customers at both outlet and company level that customer standards and requirements are actioned, maintained and reported accordingly
- To develop business opportunities with customers, to increase revenue earning potential.
- To Monitor the performance of machine income daily and identify and plan required machine changes, ensuring they are carried out within the agreed timescales and within the customers “Standards of Performance”.
- To plan a structured site visit schedule to meet customers and monitor and action on site standards. Carry out Business Reviews with our Customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Attend all change of tenancies and visit all new customers within one working week following installation.
- To carry out site surveys for new and additional business and ensure all paperwork is completed fully and to Bob Rudd procedures.
- To react and respond to collections and service action requests. To ensure all legal requirements are met.
- To action minutes, respond to emails and ensure all requests are actioned.
- To attend promotions and trade exhibitions representing the company.
- To recover debt and shortfalls for your designated sites.
- To work as part of a depot team, promoting the company at all times and providing outstanding customer service.