Jackson Hogg is once again supporting our client a supplier in both equipment and packaging in their search for a Business Development Manager to join their commercial team. The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining winning relationships for mutual commercial advantage.
- Customer Management Identifying new sales leads
- Contact potential client to build rapport, set-up meetings, inform about developments.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers ensuring growth through cross sell and up sell where possible
- Capitalise on existing sales leads and opportunities
- Keep CRM system up-to-date with all interaction with customers. Develop Quotes & Proposals
- Negotiate and re-negotiate contract and SLAs
- Report back to management
- Working closely with Commercial team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Maintain a broad network of people within the industry and related areas.
- Proactive Self-motivated and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Prepared to accept a challenge and take responsibility. Good Communication Skills
- Outstanding Team Player – Seizes Opportunities and open-minded.
- Good IT Skills Business Awareness
- Good identification of critical and less critical activities/projects.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous car allowance
- Defined commission structure
To apply, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07455 164 254 for more information.