Business Development Manager – Pharma
Salary: Competitive plus monthly car allowance
Jackson Hogg are delighted to support our client who are on a mission to support the delivery of ambitious pharma growth targets, with an emphasis on formulation optimisation and development. They are searching for a proactive Business Development Manager with a strong scientific knoweldge to join our Formulation team.
Reporting into the Business Development Director, The role will be responsible for identify a variety of potential projects to work on. You will engage with a wide variety of clients from UK-based SMEs to multinationals, and represent the company at trade events where you will generate leads and establish contact with decision-makers, linking their requirements to the formulation teams capabilities, working with technical teams to develop proposals.
Key responsibility include :
• Executing plans to grow income in focus area/s in alignment with company strategy and key target metrics.
• Developing networks (including public funding mechanisms) to enable efficient and proactive identification and prioritisation of project opportunities.
• Generate new business opportunities by prospecting, such as at trade events and by contacting relevant companies.
• Preparing compelling project proposals, briefs and quotes
• Maintain an accurate up to date Sales Funnel.on the CRM system
• Developing sustainable collaborative partnerships to enable the effective delivery of business development and technical strategies for the pharma market. • Supporting the translation of the technical capability offering to client
• Contributing to relevant business development data and reports to support various internal management activities
It is essential you are qualified to a minimum of Degree level in a Life Science or a Physical Science, preferably in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, or Bio/Chemical Engineering disciplines.
You should also have:
- Significant Business Development or complex technical sales experience, within a biological sector.
- Excellent client management and communication skills and the ability to generate strong value propositions with project partners.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic selling techniques and working with CRM systems.
- Its essential that candidates applying for this vacancy hold a full UK driving licence and have the ability to work away from home for short periods.
Application closing 30th August, please send CV to email@example.com or call 07455164254 for more information.