Role: Business Development Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Any of the following depots: Nottingham, Birmingham, Leeds, Haydock
To support our growing business, The Rudd Group are looking for a Business Development Manager to join The Rudd Group to help grow our client base in Haydock.
- To manage existing designated customer accounts by channel.
- To build good working relationships with customers and ensure all requests are actioned in a timely manner.
- To manage company income and expenditure
- To attend a daily depot morning meeting to discuss the previous days service calls and highlight any issues on your sites.
- To develop territory market share and to ensure the maximisation of profits to both our customers and the company.
- To ensure by direct liaison with customers at both outlet and company level that customer standards and requirements are actioned, maintained and reported accordingly.
- To develop business opportunities with customers, to increase revenue earning potential.
- To Monitor the performance of machine income daily and identify and plan required machine changes, ensuring they are carried out within the agreed timescales and within the customers “Standards of Performance”.
- To plan a structured site visit schedule to meet customers and monitor and action on site standards. Carry out Business Reviews with our Customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Attend all change of tenancies and visit all new customers within one working week following installation.
- To carry out site surveys for new and additional business and ensure all paperwork is completed fully and to Bob Rudd procedures.
- To react and respond to collections and service action requests. To ensure all legal requirements are met.
- To action minutes, respond to emails and ensure all requests are actioned.
- To attend promotions and trade exhibitions representing the company.
- To recover debt and shortfalls for your designated sites.
- To work as part of a depot team, promoting the company at all times and providing outstanding customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the licensed trade sector
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels
- An ambitious and persistent nature
- Natural networking skills
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- Commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- Strong team working skills, as well as the ability to use own initiative
- Good numerical skills
Why join The Rudd Group?
Working as a Business Development Manager comes with a number of benefits including:
- Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Access to company events
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We are a national organisation with depots located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Haydock, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our continued success, we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for our Bob Rudd Leisure division of The Rudd Group.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company car
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road