Jackson Hogg is pleased to be working with an exciting organisation headquartered in the North East in the search for a Business Development Manager. This role will be remote, based in the South Region.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the role requires management of a geographical region in line with an agreed business plan, seeking and developing new business whilst retaining existing to meet/exceed the set monetary and business-related targets. Providing the highest level of customer service with a can-do attitude while developing lasting customer relationships whilst promoting the company’s professionalism and ethics.
- Maintain existing customer loyalty by providing an excellent Customer Experience.
- Identify emerging business and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Attend and participate in trade exhibitions.
- Be responsible for your area’s development and growth through traditional and evolving multimedia channels.
- Provide necessary services to achieve the order; e.g. product/system demonstrations, surveys, quotations, drawings etc.
- Achieve set sales targets with maximum available margins.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Legrand Care Aid Call offer along with its’ key functions and features.
- Maintain all necessary customer, sales activity and sales status information within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Executives and the Internal Sales team to affect the prompt processing of all sales related tasks.
- Attend pre-install meetings with Engineering Contractors and Company Project Managers to assist the smooth running of large installations.
- Build appropriate trade relations.
- Safeguarding the company’s interest
- Abide by the company’s Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
- Product knowledge in the Nurse Call arena including Telecare
- Excellent customer service/relationship skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Good in person and digital medium presentation skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels both in and outside the business.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to mentor and man-manage others
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Self-motivated and able to work using own initiative
- A team player both confident and professional
Salary – Competitive basic salary depending on experience + bonus pay
Contract – Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this role, or just to find out more information, please contact Amelia on the following details: