Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation based in Newcastle with their search for a C# Software Engineer to join their team! This role is UK Remote based.
If you're passionate about producing high-quality code, working with the latest tech, and being involved in a growing future forward organisation with excellent progression opportunities, then look no further!
What you’ll be working on
- Distributed microservices platform that handles more than 200 000 transactions each minute
- ASP.NET Core microservices written in C#
- Powered by .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 6.0
- GitHub (git) for source control
- Kibana & Elastic search for logging
- Grafana & Prometheus for monitoring
- Docker for building containers
- Kubernetes for running containers
- Angular 9+
- Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Redis
- 100% cloud hosted on Azure
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing solutions
- Providing support for team-owned components, foreseeing potential technical or processing problems and taking actions to prevent them.
- Escalating issues to the team and proposing solutions on how we could mitigate/solve those problems.
- Play an active part in scrums and team meetings, sharing your ideas and opinions on a variety of topics
- Supporting others by sharing knowledge with people within and outside the team.
What we are looking for
- A passion for delivering quality software solutions
- The ability to work well individually or as part of a (great!) team
- Great time management skills, able to to prioritise and meet deadline
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and non-technical level
- Experience developing .NET and C# based applications
- Experience in developing web applications in ASP.NET Core Web API
- Design and optimisation of SQL Server Databases
- Good understanding of Dependency Injection
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Good understanding of Version Control (Ideally Git)
- Creation and use of a RESTful interface (Web API)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes will be considered advantage
Salary – Competitive
Contract – Permanent
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg