Up to £47K per annum
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be partnering with our Gateshead based client in their search for 2 x CAD/CAM Programmers on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading equipment manufacturer within the Oil & Gas industry, with over 50 years’ experience in machining and assembling critical subsea components and systems.
Applicants must be experienced in the following:
- Offline programming of 3 & 5 axis machines using CAM software
- Process planning – defining the optimum detailed routing of manufactured parts. Production of stage drawings where applicable.
- Tooling – optimisation and standardisation of tooling
- Fixtures – Design and implementation of cost effective and efficient Jigs, tooling and production engineering solutions.
- Continuous improvement of processes and capability
- Ownership of the technical package.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have:
- Have demonstrable CNC machining experience inclusive of 5 Axis CAD/CAM software, tooling design and manufacture.
- Be highly capable in CAD modelling software.
- CNC programming knowledge (preferably ISO and Mazatrol)
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification or equivalent experience.
- Have practical experience in a manufacturing production environment within continuous improvement, new product introduction and / or steady state process engineering.
- Be experienced in maintaining and controlling the method of manufacture and method change control and supporting Production and Quality Assurance in resolving production problems and non-conformances.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be customer focused with a right first-time mentality.