Position: Collector, Newcastle Depot
About Bob Rudd :
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Cash Collector to join our team to cover the North East area from our Head Office in Newcastle.
As Cash Collector, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Visit selected retail outlets and pubs to collect money from gaming equipment, visiting multiple sites per day
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- Responsibly comply with processing and banking procedures
- Maintain machines and arrange service calls where necessary
Our Cash Collector role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
- Mobile phone
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours average 37.5 hours each week. However, due to access times for Collections, start and finish times may vary slightly from day to day, and early starts may be required, so flexibility is essential.
Ideally you will already have experience as a Collector. If you do not have Cash Collection experience, then training can be provided, however it would be beneficial if you have previous experience in the licensed trade sector, perhaps having worked in pubs previously.
In addition, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- Good numerical skills
- Knowledge of the local area
- A full driving licence and the confidence to drive to new locations daily
- Flexibility with working hours
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,600.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newcastle upon Tyne: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cash handling: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road