Control & Instrumentation Technician
Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-known National and International manufacturing company as they look to expand their Maintenance team. Responsible for the diagnosis and correction of instrumentation, electronic and control issues across the site. They are looking for a Control & Instrument Technician.
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised and international leading company in their field.
Day to day to work of the job includes:
- Carry out diagnosis and correction of instrumentation, electronic and control issues related to both process and Facilities equipment located across the whole site
- Carry out calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and control systems as per procedural documentation
- Accountable for maintaining, documenting maintenance work and improving maintenance procedures in compliance with GMP
- Use of various systems such as – CMMS, EDMS, BEAMEX
- Fully time served recognised apprenticeship in Control and Instrument Engineering
- Experience in chemical, pharmaceutical & GMP
If you are a looking for a new opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you.
For more information, please contact James at Jackson Hogg today.