Clinical Sales Manager
Jackson Hogg is pleased to be partnered with an OEM of electrical safety technology, that supplies into a diverse array of sectors including but not limited to healthcare, oil & gas, rail, data centres, and power supply. The company’s healthcare division is a reputable market leader in the provision of critical care power and surgical packages (medical IT power systems, SIL Level 2 automatic changeover solutions and uninterruptible power supplies) to more than 500 hospitals in the UK. The business is seeking a remote Clinical Sales Manager to join the team and cover the North East and Scotland region.
Role & Responsibilities
- Regional sales of hospital Lighting System
- Manage existing key accounts and develop new business through establishing and maintaining relationships with surgeon, design consultants and contractors.
- Maintain an accurate Salesforce CRM database.
- Manage sales and margins to achieve or exceed contract profitability.
- Field Sales experience with a customer care focus.
- Experience selling into the healthcare sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
- Company car, laptop and mobile
- Private medical insurance
- Employee rewards scheme
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you would like more information about this opportunity or would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 07455 164 254