Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting manufacturing organisation in the region, in the search for CNC Millers. This role will be based in Consett.
The employee must strive to support the elements of the SQCDP framework of the wider business.
- Set and operate CNC machines
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ensure components are manufactured accurately and to a high quality
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Work independently and using your own initiative
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be an experienced CNC Machinist with either time served or 5 years’ experience & an NVQ or similar.
- Have 3, 4 or 5 axis experience
- Be computer literate
- Be able to read engineering drawings
Heindenhaim, Mazatrol and Fanuc experience is preferred although training will be provided.
Salary – based on a 40.2 hour week
- 4 week rotating shift pattern (days & nights)
- Hourly rate £14.36 per hour with 36% shift allowance i.e. £42,815 per annum
- Quarterly performance and attendance bonus’
Contract – permanent
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg