Jackson Hogg are delighted to be working alongside a Large Multinational Organisation in the Healthcare industry who are based in Morpeth, to appoint a Commercial Accountant.
This role is a really exciting opportunity and if you are interested in Business Partnering alongside Accounts, it could be perfect for you!
- Preparation of and reporting upon monthly sales plan on a daily business.
- Raising of manual sales invoices where required.
- Control and management of GRIR stock accounts.
- Monthly stock reconciliation tying back to monthly sales invoicing.
- Preparation of LOS forecast/Budget.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations (freight/artwork/prepayments).
- Product Costing, including month end roll over.
- Management and reporting of Technical Services KPI’s determining efficiency of project resources
- Ad hoc commercial projects
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate finance issues clearly to non-finance staff at all levels.
- A completer-finisher capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Experienced SAP user.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel (intermediate to advanced).
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Build working relationships across the business and collaborate cross functionally
- Pro-active and improvement mindset.
- Flexible team player used to dealing with tight deadlines and evolving prioritie