Corporate Services Purchasing Manager
Competitive Salary DOE
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a global organisation on the appointment of Corporate Services Purchasing Manager.
Responsible for the strategic leadership of global sourcing strategies within Corporate Services categories (IT, Finance, Sustainability, HR, Legal). With a team of buyers reporting into this role, you will be leading from the front in driving best practice, promoting business processes, developing global sourcing strategies, supplier management and building internal and external relationships.
This would suit a commercially astute individual with extensive experience in leading and shaping the procurement and sourcing strategy of corporate services. If you enjoy negotiating with suppliers, building relationships, driving change and improvements with a keen eye for detail, this is the role for you.
- Proven success within a procurement leadership position
- Commercially astute with a strong eye for detail
- Strong negotiation and contract negotiation skills
- Experience managing similar categories within corporate services
- People management and leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and mentor
- Experience working within a global environment working across multi-functional and international teams would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a competitive package, the client offers a suite of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Very competitive pension
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model (two days at home, three days on site)
- Cycle to work
Offering an inclusive and collaborative culture, the client also prides itself on the investment and professional development of their staff alongside regular employee socials.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with Skye Madden – Management Consultant at Jackson Hogg.
M: +44 (0)7957966432