Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in the search for an apprentice within their Finance team. This role will be based in Bedlington.
- Daily processing of bank statements and cash receipts to customer accounts (as required)
- Maintenance of customer account block schedules (as required)
- Weekly production and maintenance of overdue reports (as required)
- Monthly production of period end reports including OTC (as required)
- Assist to produce the cash flow forecast to required deadline and maintain/update throughout relating period
- Proactive chasing of debtors including the preparation of monthly chase letters, legal and terms notices. Escalation as necessary
- End of period closure and reconciliation EOP+1(as required)
- Evaluate customer queries for reallocation / follow up / escalation.
- Maintain and issue relating ‘Outstanding Query Report’ (as required)
- Production and issue of customer account statements (as required)
- A to C grades GCSE English and Maths. Education to A Level standard preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel etc.
- Must be numerate with good communication, keyboard and problem solving skills. Ability to work well under pressure and within set time frames. Good attention to detail
Salary – in line with Apprentice rate
Contract – Apprenticeship
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg