Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in the search for a Credit Control Apprentice. This role will be based in Bedlington.
The organisation is looking for a school leaver, to join the Credit Control team to provide support and assistance to maintain all aspects of the Credit Control / Credit Management functions. Initial training will be within Credit Control, progressing alongside the AAT qualification.
- Daily processing of bank statements and cash receipts to customer accounts (as required)
- Maintenance of customer account block schedules (as required)
- Weekly production and maintenance of overdue reports (as required)
- Monthly production of period end reports including OTC (as required)
- Assist to produce the cash flow forecast to required deadline and maintain/update throughout relating period
- Proactive chasing of debtors including the preparation of monthly chase letters, legal and terms notices. Escalation as necessary
- End of period closure and reconciliation EOP+1(as required)
- Evaluate customer queries for reallocation / follow up / escalation.
- Maintain and issue relating ‘Outstanding Query Report’ (as required)
- Production and issue of customer account statements (as required)
- Ad hoc duties as requested
A to C grades GCSE English and Maths. Education to A Level standard preferred.
Basic understanding of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel etc.
Must be numerate with good communication, keyboard and problem solving skills. Ability to work well under pressure and within set time frames. Good attention to detail
Salary – Apprenticeship salary
Contract – Apprenticeship
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg