Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in the search for a Data Analyst. This role will be based in Sunderland.
The organisation is looking for a motivated and capable individual looking to drive change in a rapidly growing area of the business.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for checking data analysis and managing the complexities of large-scale projects, ensuring that business benefits are understood by the client.
- Investigate problems to identify underlying drivers of data inconsistencies.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Collate and document opportunities for improving data quality and maintaining data records.
- Manage delivery of data and reports.
- Perform risk assessment and evaluate Key Performance Indicators.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing and cleaning data.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in manual bulk data and process management
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Proven analytic skills, including evaluation, analysis, and visualisation
Salary – Competitive
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg