Job title: Design Engineering Manager
The Design Engineering Manager will work closely with the design engineers and quality engineers to handle new product design, bespoke design requirements, and external and internal testing. They would also handle mini projects with a small established team as well as apprentices and placement students further down the line.
- Lead the design requirements for new and existing product opportunities and managing the material validation process.
- Responsible all test activities for internal and external stakeholders and any activities for test equipment maintenance.
- Control the technical activities required for CRN investigation Type 3, managing any technical support issues for internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of any technical reports that may be required and operating within the Quality Management System (BMS)
- Manage the legislation requirements for COSHH, REACH, RoHs, CA propaganda 65 etc
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Track record in project management or Design Engineeirng
- Knowledge and experience of Sage CRM, Project Teamwork ( desirable)
- Experience with CAD software packages such as Solidworks
For more information, please contact Lily at firstname.lastname@example.org