Jackson Hogg are delighted to support our client with a global reputation in the consumer goods sector. They are looking to appoint a Distribution Sales Manager who is responsible for the account management and development of distributors.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, execute and manage sales with existing and future distributors
- Improve distribution sales, margin and contribution in line with Joint Business Plans
- Trend and data analysis including management and monitoring of KPIs, competition and barriers to consumption
- Management and Share “best in class” activities.
- Working closely with the marketing division in recommending pricing strategies, brand strategy, distribution listing and visibility of product range inline with Group guidelines
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in managing distributors/ retailers
- Experience in Middle East / South Africa market is preferable
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade in an international context
- Competent Excel user with strong analytical skills
- A self starter with strong relationship building and collaboration skills with an openness to new cultures.
- Permanent, full time
- Competitive Salary
- Individual and company performance based bonus
- Hybrid working 2/3 days in the office.
- Early finish on Fridays
- Wide range of Employee benefits including additional family days, longer paternity package and much more
To apply or learn more about the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07455 164 254 for a confidential chat