Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
£32k – £35k
Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-known National and International Chemical company as they look to expand their Electrical team. Responsible for the diagnosis and correction of instrumentation, electronic and control issues across the site.
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised and international leading company in their field.
Day to day to work of the job includes:
- Analyse and interpret data to resolve breakdowns and problems around the plant.
- Report and provide timely feedback on activities, any handover faults, breakdowns, or isolations.
- Carry out calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and control systems as per procedural documentation.
- Fully time served, ideally electrically biased. A recognised apprenticeship in Maintenance or Instrumentation would be beneficial.
- A range of experience from various types of single term controllers to software packages or PLC logic would be an advantage.
- 18th edition desired.
- CompEx is desirable.
If you are a looking for a new opportunity or want to join an exciting company who are growing through significant growth this is the perfect role for you. Get in touch with Jack Corlett at Jackson Hogg today.