Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a a worldwide designer and manufacturer of underwater vehicles with speciality in subsea trenching, mining and vessel deck equipment. They design very unique products and are looking for Engineers to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team who celebrate individuality and unique insights/viewpoints, offering the ability to learn from engineers with extensive experience within this field.
Electrical Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Involvement in full product life cycle, including system specification, design, build, test, commissioning, documentation, customer acceptance and field support
- Provide expertise in power and control system design, implementation, and systems integration
- Creation of Functional Design Specifications in conjunction with other Engineers (Mechanical, Hydraulic, Software, Electrical/Electronic)
- Support manufacturing team for system builds and commissioning on projects
- Creation of customer training material and delivery
- FMEA/FMECA analysis
- Design & Project reviews
- Checking of drawings as part of design quality procedures
- Creating and updating bills of materials
- Production of Commissioning & Factory Acceptance Testing documentation
- Production of User Documentation
- Ensure all relevant technical standards and specifications are adhered to for full technical compliance without supervision outside of departmental guidelines.
- Liaise with Mechanical, Hydraulic, Software, Electrical/Electronic, and Project Engineers to ensure correct interfacing between different aspects of products.
Electrical Engineer Key Requirements:
- BEng (Hons) Degree in Electrical Engineering (Minimum 2nd class)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in motors, starters, and drives
- Electrical power distribution systems design
- 1ph & 3ph systems
- Fault calculations
- Control & Instrumentation systems and devices
- Understanding/knowledge of electrical standards
- Experience of machine control systems / automation
- Practical experience/background essential
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Positive and proactive approach to get the job done
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good team player
The client also provides hybrid work and lots of other benefits on offer.
If that sounds interesting to you please feel free to get in touch using the details below.