Jackson Hogg is delighted to be working with a leading, global leader in motion and control technologies, working on electromechanical, filtration, fluid and gas handling, hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, human motion technologies.
They are looking for someone to design and develop these electrical and electronic control systems for gas generation and compressed air treatment products.
Electrical/Electronic Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- To develop specifications, or to interpret customer specifications, and translate them into development work packages.
- To design, develop, and test products through all Technical Readiness Levels (TRL).
- To ensure products are developed in line with appropriate standards to a production level.
- To ensure activities are undertaken with appropriate safety controls and best practices.
Electrical/Electronic Engineer Key Requirements:
- Engineering degree or equivalent + 5 years of experience
Proven experience working on successful project teams
- The ability to devise and apply novel methodologies and techniques to solve complex problems based on sound theoretical fundamentals.
- Analog/digital circuit design experience.
- Knowledge of PCB design fundamentals.
- Embedded software design experience.
- PLC knowledge including familiarity of industrial control interfaces.
- System/product design experience.
- Product requirements definition, design, and validation experience.
- EMC fundamentals/EMC design & test experience.
- Proficient with relevant technical software in addition to MS Office products.
If that sounds of interest please feel free to get in touch using the details below.