Jackson Hogg is delighted to support our global client in their search for an Estate Surveyor to join their Real Estate team, to provide support to the Head of UK Real Estate managing the property portfolio and in particular the key processes of lease renewals, rent reviews, property acquisitions and disposals together with day-to-day management and strategic property advice.
- Primarily support to the Head of Estates.
- Deal with disposal of surplus property where required and negotiations in respect of potential consolidations.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to identify and resolve maintenance issues across the portfolio.
- Liaise with Store and Regional Managers on all day-to-day property management issues.
- Preparation of rent, business rates and service charge budgets working closely with the finance team.
- Estates database management.
- Preparation of board reports.
- national travel and overnight stays required.
- Educated to degree level.
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Post qualification experience within a multi-site estates management role.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Field based with travel across the UK
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07888 377909 for more information.