Jackson Hogg is pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in their search for a Facilities Supervisor. This role will be based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Supervision & front-line support of day-to-day Facilities activities across a range of services including soft services, catering, & maintenance activities.
The role includes scheduling & administrative duties for various activities including site maintenance visits (reactive & planned). This role includes EHS responsibilities relating to the safe management of contractors.
- Scheduling planned & reactive maintenance visits and updating maintenance schedules.
- Filing of all service reports and Contract administration, including raising Purchase Orders.
- On-site contractor management and Contactor EHS administration. Contractor liaison e.g., site visits, obtaining quotes.
- Overseeing/auditing soft services providers (cleaning & security) as well as on-site catering provisions.
- Hands on duties including ad-hoc reactive cleaning and overseeing site waste management streams.
- Undertaking key fire safety activities (weekly fire alarm testing), and water hygiene activities.
- Liaising and scheduling works with departmental managers, including tracking repair costs.
- Role includes requirement to work adjusted shifts to meet the needs of the business e.g., out of hours contractor visits, soft services supervision.
- IT Skills to include MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Facilities / Trade Experience
- Good understanding on contractors and EHS requirements.
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of soft services
Contract – Temporary
For more information, please apply to Jackson Hogg.