Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in the search for a Field Engineer. This role will be based in London.
The organisation is looking for a motivated and capable individual looking to drive change in a rapidly growing area of the business.
- Due to the client’s expansion, they are currently looking for a Field Engineer to join their busy support team, to support clients remotely and with field visits.
- You’ll be supporting Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure, and connectivity.
- They’ve been growing rapidly and are now looking for someone who’s willing and able to grow with us.
- There is of course plenty of opportunity for progression within the role and the company itself
- This position will be home based with regular visits to existing and new clients.
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) with the ability to purchase up to 10 more
- Private Health Insurance, with Mental Health Cover included
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours to suit you, promoting a heathy work/ life balance
- Personal development plan with funded training and accreditations
- Gain hands-on experience with world-class technologies
- Small touches – Gaming and social area, unlimited Nespresso coffee, soft drinks and breakfast.
- All aspects of Windows desktop and applications support
- All aspects of tablet and mobile devices support
- Basic Network troubleshooting including ping and traceroute.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and & Office 365
- Candidates must have a desire to learn and further their skills by working towards industry recognised certifications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- An ability to work independently and perform their own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manager and prioritise their workload
- As this role is field based, it is a requirement to have a full UK driving licence.
Salary – Competitive
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg