Field Maintenance Manager
£40 – 45K Days
Office based 0800 – 1700 Mon to Thurs 0800 – 1530 Fri
Jackson Hogg is supporting a well-established, specialist offshore group in the region with a Field Maintenance Manager. After significant growth they are looking to increase their headcount and grow their existing team with the appointment of a Field Maintenance Manager.
This role will see you supporting the existing maintenance team with site and commercial and industrial maintenance activities including breakdowns, installations, and project work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative company who are looking to support and invest in their maintenance staff of the future. The ideal candidate will have served their time in an electrically biased apprenticeship and have a competent knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as engines, pumps, and pressure systems.
- Management of service contracts and contractor management
- Provide support to technical stakeholders and maximise existing shareholder relationships
- Provide technical knowledge to enable support of field engineers
- Prepare and manage RAMS
- Produce quotes for repair, installation, and commissioning
- Electrically biased technician with expectation to support mechanical engineering
- Testing and repair of heavy industrial machinery and ancillary equipment (generators, turbines, and HVAC)
- Ability to review electrical drawings and specifications
- Facilities management and field service background considered
- Expectation for occasional out of hours calls. Flexible working agreed in lieu.
- Occasional overnight stay for training and installations. Travel dependant on contract.
This could be a fantastic opportunity to really grow and develop your career further within a busy and modern offshore maintenance environment. The company is improving and upgrading their site equipment and systems and it would be a great time to join them.
For more information, contact Liam Darby at Jackson Hogg today.