Jackson Hogg is looking to recruit an Finance Assistant for a maternity cover contract based in Morpeth.
- Contract approximately 9 months
- 30-37.5 hours per week (Hours decided by you between 7:30-17:30)
To support the Finance Team in all aspects of account tasks, and to provide full cover in their absence.
- Sales Ledger – Prepare invoices, chase payments, process bacs/cash/cheques, reconcile against remittances in accounts software.
- Purchase Ledger – Prepare orders, match deliveries, analyse code and process invoices, reconcile statements in accounts software.
- Bank – Process payment runs check invoices against report for authorisations and correct bank details, analyse code and post all transactions onto accounts software, reconcile month end statements.
- Petty cash/Prepaid Cards – Process claims, balance to cash in hand, analyse and code, reconcile month end statement.
- Credit Card – Analyse code and process receipts, reconciling statement to accounts software.
- Overtime and Expense Claims – Run reports, analyse claims, liaise with managers for authorisations, process on payroll software.
- Claims – Monitoring, Inputting and reconciliation of all claims. Liaising with other internal departments to assist with submission and reconciliation.
- Stock – Making regular stock purchases across the sites and monitoring financial spend. Identifying areas for improvement.
- Ad hoc Tasks – Identifiable admin duties within team’s capabilities and work capacity.
If you are available for an immediate start and think this role looks interesting then please get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 9 months
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year