Reporting to the Head of Finance, the post holder will be responsible for all delegated accounting procedures.
As Finance Officer you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the organisation and will be involved in maintaining the financial procedures and systems, producing budgets and management accounts for a variety of needs and ensuring accurate and timely financial recording on sage.
- To ensure that all financial information, systems and processes meet requirements.
- To ensure financial controls are in place and adhered to.
- To provide up-to-date records and financial reports as requested by management.
- Ensure that all income and expenses are duly authorised, received/paid and properly recorded in a timely manner.
- Reconcile any receipts and payments made paid on behalf of clients and ensure these are recorded correctly
- Carry out periodic reconciliation of bank, cash, investment, payroll and other control accounts, ensure these are properly recorded and authorised by the CEO and ensure all reserves are correctly reconciled and report any anomalies to the CEO.
If you are a highly motivated individual who is capable of working
independently, as well as being an integral member of the team, this role with be an ideal fit for you.