Jackson Hogg are delighted to be supporting an established business in Teesside in their recruitment of a qualified Financial Accountant. This Financial Accountant opportunity will see you take responsibility of the delivery of financial accounting, tax and VAT management.
Duties and responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Managing the financial accounting process.
- Ensuring internal and external reporting deadlines are achieved.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting with continuous improvement projects.
You will be/have:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel.
- Strong technical accounting experience and knowledge of GAAP or IFRS experience.