Jackson Hogg are pleased to be working with an exciting organisation in the region in the search for a Financial Analyst. This role will be based in Newcastle.
This is an exciting opportunity that will provide an entrance into the analytical space for a part qualified accountant. Ideally suited to those who are studying towards chartered certification, this opportunity with provide a clear progression path and support to gain fully qualified status.
Through data analysis you’ll fully understand the revenue and margin of products, providing insights that will enable the business to make better decisions on product prioritisation and pricing. You’ll be proactive in your approach, highlighting areas which may be of concern, for example, low margin products or trends which require us to consider alternative approaches.
- Likely to have accounting quals (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)/ studying towards
- Ideally have post qualification experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Really good with excel and be familiar with other Microsoft products such as Power BI
- Positive, with a can-do attitude
- Inquisitive, and love information and data, knowing how to present information well
Salary – Competitive
Contract – permanent
For more information please apply to Jackson Hogg