Jackson Hogg are delighted to be supporting an exciting, growing business, looking to appoint an FP&A Analyst into their growing finance function. The role will play a key role in supporting forecast, budgeting and cashflow process.
The Gateshead based Head of FP&A reports into the Group Financial Controller and will liaise with multiple stakeholders to deliver high quality and actionable insight and analysis, focusing on revenue, over costs, as well as being an integral part of the companies forecasting process.
- Carry out monthly financial analysis, focusing on revenue, new project requests, and margin analysis.
- Create accurate board reports, providing meaningful directional analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Use market insights and intelligence to make adjustments to ensure accurate forecast, working with key stakeholders.
- Use connected data from key stakeholders to support Annual Budget.
- Conduct trend analysis on revenue and new project submissions to support the company's forecast model and drive business growth decision-making.
- Maximising the efficacy and accuracy or forecasts by improving the existing forecasting process.
- Work closely with the finance team and wider business to develop standardised reporting formats and templates for the new system.
What You'll Bring
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Previous FP&A experience
- £55,000 – £65,000 DOE
- Flexible and hybrid working
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person/hybrid