Jackson Hogg are partnering with a successful Fintech firm sitting in a niche area of the financial services market, who are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you will have a flair and proven record of innovate software development.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are enthusiastic, conscientious and have at least 3 years of commercial experience building web applications. Candidates must combine technical capability in software development, with a can do attitude towards working as part of a team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a small team, developing web applications using modular frameworks.
- Making recommendations on user experience, accessibility and content.
- Working closely with front-end developers and designers to improve usability.
- Receiving and gathering feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers.
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides.
- Assisting other developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Extremely high level of understanding of Web API, SQL Server, .Net Core, Entity Framework & React.
- Expert knowledge of Objesct Orientated Programming (OOP), the software development life cycle and coding best practices.
- At least 3 years of commercial development experience.
- Strong portfolio of previous work, demonstrating solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Knowledge or background of DevOps and Azure Principles & systems is desirable.
- BSc Degree in software development, computer science or related field would be beneficial.
- Experience of developing single-sign on solutions would be advantageous.
Apply now to Jackson Hogg for more information and a confidential discussion around this position!
Job Title – Full Stack Developer
Contract – Permanent
Reports to – Lead Application Developer
Location – Remote (UK) with occasional travel to North East office.