Jackson Hogg is pleased to be working with a global organisation that are specialists in industrial technology. We are searching for a Global HSE Manager.
The organisation drives and continues to improve their strong safety culture and work with business leads to ensure work safe, home safe is at the heart of everything they do.
- Ensure on-going compliance to all EHS legislative and Group Policies through development and maintenance of an EHS framework and program
- Continue to drive the organisation’s EHS excellence culture through regular business updates, interactive workshops and shared learning
- Work with the Global Head of Compliance to develop and implement EHS objectives and KPIs
- Head up a global team of EHS professionals, setting common goals and developing and implementing safety improvement plans
- Manage and develop internal EHS processes and policies to ensure the business complies with company policies, corporate standards, national EHS legislation, regulations and Permits across geographies
- Support and advise business leaders to maintain compliance with EHS policies and implement best practice
- Provide training of EHS policies and procedures and their practical implementation
- Develop and oversee a global EHS internal audit program
- Maintain and oversee a comprehensive BCP/emergency plan including regular testing
- Maintain and lead on global EHS ISO program
- Oversee Group audits ensuring audit findings are implemented in a timely manner
Location: North East
For more information on the position of Global HSE Manager please apply to Jackson Hogg.