Jackson Hogg are delighted to be supporting a national, market leading business based in Newcastle, looking to appoint an Group FP&A Analyst into their growing Financial Planning & Analysis function. The role will play a key role in supporting forecast, budgeting and cashflow process.
The Newcastle based Group FP&A Analyst reports into the Head of FP&A and will liaise with multiple stakeholders to deliver high quality and actionable insight and analysis, focusing on revenue, over costs, as well as being an integral part of the companies forecasting process.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst;
- Assist on the central planning process
- Consolidation of the annual Budget and quarterly forecast in accordance with the group timetable
- Assist with monthly consolidation and analysis of Group results including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPIs
- Monthly reporting to investors
- Analyse and challenge the reported figures where appropriate
- Financial analysis to support management reporting
- Assist with central data collation and analysis
- Assisting the Group Head FP&A with the continued development of the Group finance systems
What You'll Bring
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Previous FP&A experience