Jackson Hogg are delighted to be exclusively supporting a global client with the appointment of an Interim Head of Communications and Engagement. This is a fixed term position for a minimum of six months.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and delivery of a business wide internal engagement and communications strategy and initiatives that translate across all levels of business
- Supporting with staff engagement as the organisation goes through significant change and translating messages to ensure clear delivery and understanding
- Managing sustainability reporting and CSR initiatives
- Working with HR and marketing teams with regards to employee brand and proposition
- Acting as a trusted consultant to the Senior Leadership team, People Director and CEO through managing staff engagement in a manner that inspires confidence and builds trust
- Attending and preparing for regular update meetings to maintain strong relationships across the organisation and build on CSR, sustainability and wider engagement initiatives.
We are keen to speak with credible and confident leaders who are comfortable communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders as the organisation goes through significant change. The ability to establish credibility and trust quickly is key as is the ability to engage and connect with people across all levels of business.
The ideal candidate should have significant experience of developing, implementing and leading employee engagement initiatives and strategic communication within a large / complex organisation.