This Head of Finance is a great opportunity for an established Finance Manager or Financial Controller looking to lead and develop a small finance team.
You'll hold a relevant finance qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) and will have a diligent approach with attention to detail
Reporting directly to the MD, you will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function as well as supporting the MD in making business critical decisions.
- Lead preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reporting and group consolidation
- Ownership of the year end process
- Liaison with external accountants and auditors where necessary.
- Budgeting & Forecasting including maintenance of the budget through ongoing review
- Provide commercial guidance and recommendations to the MD related to Business Planning and new businesses opportunities
- Advising MD of investment opportunities to ensure company funds are invested responsibly and to gain the best possible return.
- Support analysis and diligence of acquisition opportunities
- Interpreting contracts and advising on financial elements of agreements – both current and new.
- Ensuring that all legal and regulatory requirements are met in relation to the company’s financial responsibilities.
Our client is looking to shortlist over the coming weeks so please don't delay your application.