Jackson Hogg are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for a fantastic company based in Middlesbrough. This is an office based position located in Middlesbrough with the option to work from home 1 day per week. This HRBP will be covering the South Central Area of England, therefore must be willing to travel there on a regular basis. (expenses are covered, and a driving license and car are not essential).
The salary is £50,000, with an additional car allowance.
To develop and deliver a regional HR business plan that is consistent with the overall People strategy, to develop appropriate capacity, capability, and drive business performance.
- Supporting, influencing and advising managers on all operational HR matters such as absenteeism, employee engagement, recognition, productivity, and capability measures to ensure they are equipped to implement HR practices consistently and to a high standard.
- Managing complex HR issues and escalated cases so that employees and managers are supported during performance management and poor performance is rectified in accordance with policy.
- Building and managing relationships with stakeholders to ensure good employee relations exist and support business delivery.
- Encouraging and supporting a culture where employees are consulted, recognised and rewarded accordingly for their contribution, to promote employee engagement.
- Evaluating and reporting on the operational impact of HR metrics to ensure that HR services are delivering with value for money and are effectively supporting business performance.
- Ensuring HR policies, procedures, and relevant employment legislation requirements, minimising business risk and promoting adherence to overall People strategy.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of strategic HR best practice to ensure the business can benefit from new market trends and developments within the HR profession.
- Carrying out any other ad hoc duties in line with delivery program requirements.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Considerable generalist HR experience, preferably within a fast-moving multi-site environment.
- Experienced in constructively challenging and influencing senior stakeholders, manging any potential conflicting scenarios.
- Experience of a similarly complex HR business partnering role in a commercially and operationally focused organisation.
- Chartered Institute of Development (CIPD) Level 5 with membership to evidence continuous personal development.