Jackson Hogg are looking to recruit a HR Officer for a fantastic growing organisation based in South Tyneside.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will provide an efficient and effective HR support to the business and HR Business Partner, supporting HR activities ensuring they are in line with company policy, and procedure whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Provide advice and support to managers / supervisors with regards to employee relations, including attendance/sickness management, disciplinary & grievance issues, probation / performance management.
- Support investigations and disciplinary hearings, producing required documents, including letters and minutes in line with the company’s disciplinary policy
- Absence management, review and support in any medically restricted health arrangements
- To provide HR advice on terms and conditions
- Recruitment – coordinate the recruitment process for all positions outside of bulk recruitment, ensure that applications are acknowledged, interviews arranged etc.
- Assist with policy and procedure changes and roll-out of such changes to the workforce
- Prepare for and participate in Department Audits as required
- Assist with departmental projects as required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by management team.