Jackson Hogg are currently looking to recruit a HR Officer for a fantastic manufacturing company based in Durham.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, wide-ranging role, as part of a newly developing team.
About the role
As HR Officer you will be responsible for first line support for HR queries. You will ensure compliance for all administration together with HR data reporting and you will ensure that the HR information system is correct and kept up to date. You will deliver first line advice to line managers regarding employee relations matters. You will ensure that the end to end lifecycle of the employee is managed effectively.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant and recent experience of working within an HR Officer position including experience of providing first line Employee Relations advice
- Experience of using HR software
- IT literate including working with Word, Power point, Excel etc
- Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of collating and interpreting HR reports and statistical data
What you can expect
- Full time permanent position
- 35 hours per week: Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 4.45 and Friday 8.15 to 12.15
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme