Indirect Procurement Manager
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Competitive £ DOE
Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a global manufacturing organisation on the appointment of an Indirect Procurement Manager to join the well-established procurement function.
About the Role
Joining a category-led procurement function and way of working, the Indirect Procurement Manager will focus predominantly on CAPEX and Industrial categories (including maintenance services, facilities ect) in leading the buying process from shaping category strategy, establishing competitive pricing and building mutually beneficial and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
With a continuous improvement mindset, the Indirect Procurement Manager will actively look at how to improve existing processes, share ideas and present solutions proactively to increase efficiencies within the team / business as well as drive best practice within procurement.
With no direct reports, the client is looking for an individual who still demonstrates coaching/mentoring abilities and the desire to lead as they will still be required to support and guide junior members of the closely knit team.
- Proven success within a procurement position with a focus on strategy across indirect categories
- Strong knowledge of indirect categories including CAPEX, maintenance, facilities, professional / corporate services
- Competency working with complex data, IT and MRP systems
- Can do attitude with a natural curiosity to learn, challenge and share ideas for improvement
- Ability to work well with change. Working within an ever-changing environment, the Indirect Procurement Manager position would suit a proactive individual with the ability to adapt and thrive with change and love to spot opportunities to share ideas, design and deliver solutions to drive improvements.
What is the company offering?
- Competitive Market Salary
- Company bonus (dependant on personal and business performance)
- Strong pension scheme with employer matching contributions up to 12% contribution
- Hybrid working pattern (3 days onsite, 2 days from home)
- Flexible working hours, with the ability to start earlier/later and finish earlier/later
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays with the opportunity to buy additional days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Health Cover / Cash Plans
- Gym Membership
To find out more and to apply, please get in touch with Skye Madden – Managing Consultant at Jackson Hogg.
M: +44 (0)7957966432