I am looking for an Information Sharing Agreement Officer on a 2 years FTC basis to ensure that all Information Sharing Agreements (ISA) across the organisation are captured and documented in an auditable system.
- Working with key colleagues you will ensure ISAs are successfully delivered in accordance with the ongoing key performance indicators and contribute to the improvement of service delivery.
- Where changes are required to do the work to rectify and then to make sure that they are signed off by the appropriate individuals within the agencies involved.
- You will contribute to ISA assurance activities, negotiating with and influencing key stakeholders to agree remedial action required to maintain the standards and integrity of ISAs in line with statutory and legal requirements.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of current and impending national changes in ISAs, proposing any changes required to policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, to support the achievement of objectives.
- To ensure that all Information Sharing Agreements (ISA) across the organisation are captured and documented in an auditable system
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPRS.
- An understanding of the legal basis for Information Sharing Agreements and experience of preparing and implementing them.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set out cogent arguments clearly and adapt language, form and message to meet the needs of different people/ audiences.
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and prioritise own work.
- Good team working skills demonstrating awareness of individual differences and providing support as required.
- Expert knowledge and experience of dealing with / writing / auditing and cataloguing Information Sharing Agreements
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday; 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £25,700.00-£27,600.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person