Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a Sunderland based company, on their search for an Interim Finance Business Partner.
You will work alongside the Finance Director to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the monthly accounts. You will also have responsibility for producing and sharing monthly profitability and KPI information to help identify risks and opportunities.
- Preparation of month end reporting and supporting commentary
- Contribute to the development of Finance KPI’s
- Fixed Asset Additions & Disposals & auditing
- Debtor’s review
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Key contact for the yearly external audit
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) preferred, with good academics & experience
- Experience of working with stakeholders of differing levels of seniority and non-financial stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Able to prioritise workload
My client is looking to move quickly on this role, if you are interested in finding our more, please apply today!