Jackson Hogg are supporting a Tees Valley based organisation, on their search for an Interim Management Accountant.
The role will report into the Senior Management Accountant within the Management Accounts Team.
You will be responsible for accounting and reporting, but also liaising with the Commercial Finance team.
- Preparing accurate and insightful management accounts, including revenue and margin analysis.
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are prepared.
- Payroll, cost accruals/prepayment journals are posted accurately and on time.
- Any billing issues are resolved appropriately
- Preparing budgets and forecasts, supporting the wider Commercial/Group team
- Ad hoc analysis and costings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Good communicator
This role would suit someone who has had experience in a Management Accounting role, with exposure to fast paced environments.