Jackson Hogg is delighted to be partnering with a global automotive leader, in their search for an Management Accountant on an interim basis.
As Management Accountant, you will provide financial accounting information, work to agreed deadlines and support the Financial Controller in the areas of financial reports preparation and financial analysis.
- Assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
- Preparation and processing of various journals
- Prepare and review monthly overhead expenditure with Budget Holders
- Fixed Asset reconciliation
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of budgeting and short-term forecast preparation
- Ad hoc analysis as requested by Financial Controller
- To prepare, review and upload Standard Costs
- Professional and confident approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Finance related degree and/or be working towards a recognized accounting qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12-15 months
Salary: £34,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking