As a key member of a global Treasury Department, the Treasury Analyst will be expected to participate in various Treasury activities, perform a wide range of financial analyses, and help support the banking needs of our controller/finance colleagues globally.
- Daily cash positioning, including: worldwide cash balance reporting and reconciling, short-term borrowing or debt repayment, ad hoc wire payments, and cash forecasting;
- Manage the Treasury email address, dealing with template approvals, request and ad hoc queries.
- Reconcile the Foreign Local accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare twice monthly cash transaction file for general ledger posting.
- Perform user and data maintenance in treasury management systems and banking platforms;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will ideally be at least a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or ACT) with an interest or experience in treasury
- Advanced Excel skills and be confident in building up relationships at all levels, with strong communication and collaboration skills